Today: We are having a snow day. School was canceled and we aren't going anywhere.
Today: I am making chocolate chip cookies with the kids. I have been promising this for days and today I am coming through for them. This is how I got them to take a nap.
Today: I am feeling totally overwhelmed by the amount of housework I have.
Totally.
Like every room is messy!
Today: I am doing a custom etsy order and am about to do it for the third time...it's just not working out for some reason. Not very fun.
Today: I am thinking about making it a three cup of coffee kind of day. It is turning out to be that kind of day.
Today: I was supposed to be driving to the Coast for a girl's weekend. The crazy weather put a stop to that plan really quickly! Our entire state is pretty much shut down...schools are closed all over!
Today: I am making barbecue chicken pizza for dinner...and the regular old pepperoni variety too.
Today: I am thinking more and more about the bittersweet decision I am making in regards to Farm Chicks.
Today: I am happy to be cozy and warm in my little home with my three snuggly little babies.
Today: I have watched way too many episodes of
American Pickers.
(and my seven year old just said I should write that I watch a lot of Man Woman Wild too - and don't worry, it's on the Discovery channel, totally seven year old friendly!)
What are you doing today?
Whatever it is, I hope it is lovely!





3 comments:
love this list. A LOT.
We watch a lot of American Pickers, so much so today that there was a motorcyle at a rummage sale and Ry said.. FRANK WOULD LOVE IT MOM. Yikes.
Love this whole happy list....
and saying a prayer for guidance with FC.
loved the lovely peek into your day...I have been so happy to be snowed in and have gotten a lot done...overhauled the kids room and my recipe file and made bread and ham and potato soup for dinner...hurray for cozy, snuggle- days at home!
i love these posts i should totally copy you! :)
Post a Comment