PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 27

{Friday, Friday}



Yes, this is how I like to start my day.
I'm not too happy without it.
If this was my coffee though, it would be waaaay blonder and full of that yucky artificial sweetner stuff.

So I've been busy, busy, busy today getting some more towels in my shop!

I even found some really pretty buntings that I had made awhile ago but had never put in the shop.
Those are photographed but I still need to get those listed. 

Here is one of them but hmmm...it looks awfully nice hanging in my living room now doesn't it?
Hope you all have a happy weekend!
We don't have much planned around here except work. 
Oh well, not fun but it produces good feelings in the end, right? 
Right?

Not hearing anything....

You there?

Just trust me on that one. 

Happy Friday!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my happy thought for today is that - yes, projects completed does make us feel pretty good! Enjoy the fun of working together as a family. Have a great weekend. Love, Dea

Anonymous said...

This just makes me miss you....Happy Sunday...Mum

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Ohhh - LOVE the bunting. I'm kind of addicted to them.