{1. Yummy new Target candle..I'm a sucker for the packaging! 2. Big baby on an itty bitty chair. 3. Pretty, pretty oranges at the store..you never see them with their leaves still on! 4. Eating a donut in the dog food aisle...he was starving. I didn't feed him breaky before going to the store! I know, how mean, right?}
Hello Monday.
It's been a little quiet around here. Not that I ever show up around here with any regularity but still.
Since I've been a little absent I thought I'd show you what we have been up to through some iPhone photos. Like the rest of the universe, I have been sucked into the parallel dimension that is know as instagram. I am suffering from phonetographyitis. You like that? Yeah, I just made that up.
{1. Newly shorn dog...by me. 2. DMV...my license had only expired five months ago. 3. Snuggly girl. 4. My heart does this funny melty thing when I see my little guy coloring on the floor on his tummy. 5. Yes, I stocked up on good old fashioned light bulbs AND I organized my cupboards!}
{1.New polka dot travel mug and polka dot fabric. 2. Finally getting some pillows made. 3. Sweet hands coloring. 4. Rolling down the grassy hill after church. 5. Relaxation.}
{1. Excited and then sad. 2. Being silly. 3. Pretty primroses that I left at the store. 4. Family shadows..the sun was gorgeous! 5. New pillow}






4 comments:
Cute! It left me wondering though...where is MY copy of Food Network Magazine...pretty sure I have a 2 year subscription!
Courtney, I just wanted to share that from one of your earlier posts about the blessing bags, it has stemmed a project with the 4th and 5th grade boys and girls I co teach for Sunday School. Our children's minister is going to get us some Bibles, I am going to send a list of items to the parents and ask that they bring in enough of the item they sign up for to make it so each student can have two bags each. Can you let me know if I need to/or should add anything to the bags.
Hand Warmer Packets (2each)
Toothpaste
Tooth brush
Roll of TP
Hard Candies
$5.00 gift card to Dunkin Donuts/McDonalds(?)
Bible
Pair of socks
Pair of magic gloves
Love reading about your beautiful family, and all the crazy and creative ideas you have.
Michelle (formerly Tullis) Saunders
What a sweet sweet life! LOVE the pillows! Any luck at the estate sale?? I've been praying for your big decision . . . hope you have peace with whatever you decided. It will be blessed! Have a great day!
Hey Michelle,
I left a comment on your blog about your blessing bag questions!
Courtney
Post a Comment