PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 29

{home tour}


I'm thrilled to be sharing bits of my home today over at Life Made Lovely! Ever wanted to peek into my windows or for those of you that know me - see my house unnaturally clean? Head on over and check it out!


Photobucket

15 comments:

Amy said...

Oky, where do i start?
I think i loved every single element of your home. You have warm and cozy down to a T. Sweet and vintagy love! Amazing. I love your kitchen, the chalkboard wall... So fun.
I adore the vintage quilt as the shower curtain.. And all the mirrors in the bathroom. You may just have the sweetest little girls room i have ever seen. I absolutley love the idea of the foam core covered with that scrap book paper!
( do you remember which one you used? ) we have a cape built in the 30's. I love small homes. They are great for families. You have my favorite home featured yet. And i usally love all of them. But your style is wonderful.
Loved peaking in your windows. Thanks for sharing, and happy to have found your blog.

Lora said...

i found your blog through life made lovely. oh my goodness! i love your home so much!! amazing. :)
i am now your newest follower of your blog! blessings, lora

Anonymous said...

Loved coming to your home again - a feast for the eyes! Your Grandma would have loved coming on this tour as well because one of her sayings to me was "Just use your imagination" and YOU know how to do that so well. Dea

Shannon said...

I Love, Love ,Love your home. It's so bright, cheery and cozy. So many cute details. I am now a follower and will probably be wasting too much stalking your previous posts for the rest of my morning ;)

Kelly said...

I popped over after seeing your lovely home on Heather's blog and was going to ask if you were going to be at Farm Chicks again this year. I just read down one post and got my answer. :( So sad! I went last year for the first time (and also got an awesome pull-down map!)and can't wait to go back this summer! I'm so happy to have found your blog!

Nikki said...

Ahhhhh Courtney...LOVE your house!!! It's so colorful and whimsical and perfect!

Unknown said...

I absolutely L♥VE your home!! I think about all the things I have come across in flea markets, antique stores, GW, etc. that make me warm and fuzzy inside bc it's a VIVID reminder of things from my childhood. That's the EXACT feeling I had looking at your photos! Your children are going to reflect back when they are older or come across something that reminds them of home and remember the love each one of those pieces/collections evoked in them! What a gift!!! :)

I am so happy to be here and now follow you! My home is ever changing~ Thank you for inspiring me to add more of what I love (to my core) to my home for my girls to enjoy!

Stephanie said...

Your home is beyond lovely:) wow.

Unknown said...

and i loved every minute of it...it was fun to visit today. Hope you have a great weekend ahead! Mica at The Child's paper

Megan said...

Stopping by from Life Made Lovely...you have such a great blog! I even went over to your esty shop and had myself a little purchase! You are very talented!

Cottage Mommy said...

Thanks for all of your sweet comments ladies! They made my day!

Amy, the scrapbook paper was just a pack I found at Joann's...it is called Fresh Floral Stack and it is by DCWV. It had more cute patterns than I could even use!

Warmly,
Courtney

Denise said...

you have a lovely home. the quilt as a shower curtain is a GREAT idea. all the touches that make your home YOU are delightful.

i'm going to go snoop around your blog now. looking forward to getting to "know" you!

jeana said...

Your home is SO sweet! I'm now just staring at it trying to figure out how in the world I can put all my favorite items in our home and have it turn out as nice as yours!? I'm afraid when I do it, it look like a junk shop...boo. Great job...such a happy place!

Blissful Blooms said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I'm in love with your home! LOVE all the fun vintage touches- you are so creative! Love all the fun color! I had so much fun visiting!!

KellyH said...

Your house is just so great! I love it!!