PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 11

{Ten on Ten - February}


 Giggles early in the morning!

 Playing dress up.

He'd rather be on the couch.


Bath time.

He's a kitty cat.

Remnants of nap time.

Her favorite bear.


Color time on her makeshift desk.

 Brother's home and doing homework.


 A little refreshment before Daddy gets home.

This was my February Ten on Ten.
Ten photos for ten hours in one day.
Capturing the joy in an ordinary day.

Go check out other Ten on Ten posts at Rebekah's blog








Photobucket

5 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like a day full of happiness! My oldest used to pretend he was a kitty when he was two years old, your photo brought back fun memories for me.

Jennifer S. said...

Hey Courtney! Beautiful photos! I found you over at a bit of sunshine and I have to say, after reading your about me page, we have a lot in common. It is so cool! I went to school for Interior Design too! Sometimes I wish I could actually use my degree. But, I wouldn't trade my current job as a SAHM for anything! Blessings too you :)
Jen
{beautyinbloom.typepad.com}

Anonymous said...

I Love this post.....can't wait to see you guys next weekend. Love you, Mom.

Anonymous said...

Love your posting for today - your kids are so cute, cuddly and lovable. Keep up the good work of being such a creative and loving gal. Love, Dea

Denise said...

what a happy home! great pix.