PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 29

{happy}






A few weeks ago while visiting my sister we had the opportunity to have a little cousins photo session with her talented photographer friend Linnea. She just posted a few on her website which I am totally taking from because they are just to sweet not to share!

My littlest was a total wreck when we started the shoot. I had just gotten to town two hours before this after being away from them for a week. Linnea took some really cool back in the woods barn photos that he would have nothing to do with. By the time we came back down to the house (we had these photos taken at another one of my sister's friends houses) and unleashed them on the play structure, he came around.

She managed to get some really darling group shots. The one where they are all jumping just kills me - their expressions are so funny! So thank you Linnea for capturing my little sweeties (cousin sweeties included) so beautifully! And thanks to my big sister for letting me in on her photo shoot! By the way, it is my sister's birthday today. Happy Birthday Nicole! I love you and I'm so thankful we have each other!

On another note, what are you all doing for this weekend? Are you celebrating the fourth of July this weekend or next weekend? It's a confusing time with the fourth falling in the middle of the week. We are planning to celebrate both weekends! I know, living it up aren't we? We are headed to the lake both weekends, hoping for fantastic weather to work on our tan lines.
Happy fourth of July friends!




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cutest kids ......I can't wait to hang some of these in our home.:-) Namma