Step One:
Remove your bright and oh so cheery summer bedding.
Hear your other half breathe a sigh of relief.
(Sshhh...don't tell but the hubby has been sleeping on Pink polka dot pillows)
Remove your bright and oh so cheery summer bedding.
Hear your other half breathe a sigh of relief.
(Sshhh...don't tell but the hubby has been sleeping on Pink polka dot pillows)
Step Two:
Pull out and enjoy the marshmellowy goodness of a white down comforter for the little girl's bed.
Fall asleep while reading stories to little girl every night.
Step Three:
Do the same for big boy's bed.
Make a mental note to never buy a "down alternative" down comforter again.
No marshmellowy goodness here.
Step Four:
Make sure the babe is wrapped warmly in a quilt.
Make a beeline to the fabric store and buy supplies to make him his own quilt.
Return big boy's quilt to it's rightful owner.





6 comments:
Nooooooo!!! It's not autumn *yet*, is it? It's sunny and bright and warm over here...for the first time in more than a week...and I don't have to work this weekend!
I love the autumn comforter on your bed! The stripes are so yummy!
Umm...I think all we do is take the air conditioners down...
what.. welcome autumn.... our air ran all stinking day.... seriously 106.... NOT KIDDING.
when we do welcome autumn it will mean soups and warm from the oven bread...
but that my friend is a good solid month or two away.
but you succeeded in making me oh so super deluxe jealous.
I bake!!!
I love decorating with garlands of silk leaves scalloped along the tops of my curtains and floral sprays tucked into my regular decorations. I add pinecones and whatever real leaves we find. As soon as I can buy mini pumpkinds and gourds at the store, I add those.
Isn't it crazy that we are welcoming autumn and half the country is still roasting? We welcomed autumn tonight by doing the first candle dinner of the season (and we ate early and it was already dark-ish with the rain all day). We also oiled all the antique wood furniture so it smelled cozy in the house and we got the kids' beds cozified, too. The duvets and quilts are back out and fans were carried back to the garage. We call it Candle Season when the sun light leaves and we are still looking for warm light. :)
Happy Fall! I love your beddings!
Post a Comment