PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 30

We had a ball...

Take me out to the ballgame


Take me out with the crowd



Buy me some peanuts
and Cracker Jack


I don't care if I never get back

Let me root, root, root
for the home team


If they don't win
it's a shame
For it's one

Two

Three strikes you're out!
At the old ballgame!








5 comments:

Leslie said...

what a sweet peek at the "energy" of your family.
I love it.

you have a sweet crew.

Anonymous said...

What a fun night! The boys seem to be enjoying it......missing you all already...hugs MUM

kt said...

Looks like such a fun family outing Court and look at baby Quinn! he's SO big!
Such a sweet American past time I LOVE it - I'm putting it on my 'must do list' ... Ive never seen a baseball game :)

Jen Kershner said...

That picture of your daughter covering her face and laughing is maybe the cutest picture I've seen. Ever.

Nikki said...

What a fun, fun, fun evening!! Safeco Field, I'm assuming? I love baseball games, but haven't been to one since '08....I'm craving garlic fries just thinking about it!