PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 9

Out with the eggs, in with the....


This used to hold eggs in the fridge...

and it was awfully cute.

But I buy waaay too many eggs at once to make this very practical.

So now it holds my jewels.

A few of my current favorites.


And some of the leftovers go in this cute little jelly jar...

A jar I scored when I visited the Farm Chicks store one. last. time....

before they closed...sniff.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world
cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." -Helen Keller



4 comments:

Leslie said...

i was just daydreaming about the one they used to carry like it at Anthropology and told Nick I still wanted it for my birthday, isn't that ridiculous. I want it for jewels on my dresser.

and friend. LOVE how much your blogging...

have I told you that?

Nikki said...

What a cute and nifty way to display/store your pretties! Did you get the idea from the Young House Love blog? That's the only other place I've seen this done. Pretties are always better when you can see 'em even when you aren't wearing 'em!

Leslie--I was in the Seattle Anthro a couple weeks ago and they had dozens of these egg holders!! Are they discontinued in CA?

Fairlightday said...

Love seeing all your pretties in there! So sweet and fun. My mom always kept her earrings and jewelry in ice cube trays. I like this a bit more. :)

Chelle said...

Another one of your many, many darling ideas...love that you have all your little baubles on display. And that you keep them close at hand, right next to your coffee pot.

And that new song at the top of your blog is so sweet! I had never heard it before.