Because one of my absolute favorite places in my little neck of the woods is going to be featured on Diners, Drive In's & Dives!
This restaurant has incredible atmosphere, wonderful food, and the owner Celeste is one of the most sincere and nice people I have ever had to privilege to meet.
Check your listings since it may be on at different times in different areas. I think it airs on the Food Network around here at 10:00.
(Shot of Becca, Jessica & I at Chaps in June.)
(My sister really enjoys it there too...)
(And me, really enjoying it for my birthday in September.)
Tune in and tell me what you think! I'm excited to see the other restaurants featured too -
Greg and I often watch the show together and drool over the food featured...this time we can actually do something about those cravings!
"Chamberlain's Law: Everything tastes more or less like chicken."
- from The Official Rules
This restaurant has incredible atmosphere, wonderful food, and the owner Celeste is one of the most sincere and nice people I have ever had to privilege to meet.
Check your listings since it may be on at different times in different areas. I think it airs on the Food Network around here at 10:00.
Tune in and tell me what you think! I'm excited to see the other restaurants featured too -
Greg and I often watch the show together and drool over the food featured...this time we can actually do something about those cravings!
"Chamberlain's Law: Everything tastes more or less like chicken."
- from The Official Rules





9 comments:
I saw it @7 here and it made me drool......I love that place! Mum
You just LOVE to show me with my big ole glass of wine don't you? ;^) Yay for Chaps! Can't wait to see it!
Why, yes. Yes I do.
HI there! Wasn't that fun to see Chaps on T.V.! We wanted to invite you to join us for a fun day of shopping at the Vintage Finds and Handmade Treasures Market this Saturday Nov, 6th from 9~4. Check our blog for all the details. Hope to see you there!
Just realized I do not have your email addresss - so thank you so much for what you just commented over at my place. That was really encouraging - as you always are. Thank you!
I have never heard of this place. I'm hoping to check it out soon! Thank you for posting about it. Do they really fill your wine glass as full as Nicole's??? That is a crazy full glass of wine! ;o I'm thinking you are just "special" customers, right?
Well, Nicole asked for a double portion I believe....yes, it was crazy full!
Missed the episode, but did have to tell you that I LOVE that picture of you. What a beautiful girl you are. Sweeter than sweet on the inside, and just plain darling on the outside.
oh how neat! too bad i don't have cable. :( maybe i can catch it on hulu?
Post a Comment