PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 5

{an unexpected fourth}











Hope you all had a lovely and safe fourth of July weekend!

We finalized our weekend plans Sunday morning and headed to the lake cabin to hang out with gobs of family. 

We swam, we watched fireworks, we sunburned our fair skin, we roasted marshmallows, ate hot doggies, boated on the most beautiful lake on the most beautiful day! 

All in all a pretty perfect little last minute holiday weekend!

Photobucket 

7 comments:

Becca said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun. A good last minute decision!

Chelle said...

Oh what fun! Love, love the pics of your beautifully sun kissed kiddos.

We decided to stay close to home this weekend so David could work on the house instead of going to ID.

Missing you friend. xo

Nicoly said...

Glad you decided to go! Love those kiddos...especially Quinn's expressions! Called you today, will try again tomorrow...miss you sis!

Kim Rempel said...

Courtney, I didn't know you had this blog until I saw it on FB today! Nice work! I'm following ; )

Anonymous said...

Courtney--I hadn't looked at this in awhile, and when I saw the title "an unexpected fourth," I thought, oh my...a fourth babe! Ha! Glad you had a great fourth of July. Phone date soon, please! SCA

Kelley said...

Hi Courtney! Beautiful photos! What lake is that?

Cottage Mommy said...

Hey Kelley, it's your old stomping grounds - lake pend oreille! We don't get up there nearly enough because it always feels like such a chore. Once we are there we realize all over again how worth it it is!