PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 26

{today}


Today I am: amazed at how quickly the season is changing my little space in the world.

Today I am: glad I started the van before we had to leave for school..it was cold and frosty!

Today I am: thankful for drive thru Starbucks and not having to make my own coffee at home.

Today I am: wearing the same outfit as yesterday, yikes!

Today I am: thankful for good friends and good phone calls.

Today I am: looking forward to baking off some more of the chocolate chip cookie dough in my fridge.

Today I am: wondering if I'm going to get a package in the mail...one I ordered a whole week ago.

Today I am: thankful for truth, honesty, and humility.

Today I am: not looking forward to my Lean Cuisine lunch.

Today I am: wondering why I am having a Lean Cuisine lunch and eating chocolate chip cookies.

Today I am: realizing balance is important in all things.

Today I am: loving, loving the instagram app on my new phone.

Today I am: needing to do mounds of laundry.

Today I am: happy.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Misha said...

You need to approve me on your instagram! : ) I loved that we were commenting simultaneously too. : ) And I love this photo and your recent posts...

Anonymous said...

I love that you are happy - makes me smile. Dea