PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 11

{Ten on Ten, only one day late}

Today I'm just a day behind schedule.
Yesterday was the tenth of the month. I was so happy to remember to pick up my real camera (instead of my camera on my phone) and attempt to document my day for Rebekah's Ten on Ten photo project. If you have never heard of it you should grab a cup of something delish and head on over for a visit. Ten photos for ten hours on the tenth of every month. Such a simple and fun premise but always so hard to accomplish! I didn't do too badly but I don't think I succeeded with the whole one photo every hour thing. Minor details, right? You know...some photos just might have been from the same hour. 
Well, whatever. I tried. 
And it was fun.

I got sucked into the abyss that was my daughter's room in the late afternoon though and didn't have the energy to post the photos until now. Just twenty four hours later. That's all. And at this point I don't even know if they are in the right order.
At this moment thought, success is that I posted them. 


 
 









1. Our snack day at preschool.
2. Comfy quilts on the couch.
3. A verse I love...what better prayer could there be?
4. Peeking at Rebekah's blog.
5. Play time.
6. Winter sun.
7. Dinosaur land.
8. Third cup of coffee.
9. My crazy dog being crazy.
10. My girl who loves to draw.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all your happy pictures:). I finally remembered to do my 10 on 10 too this month. I have to know, where did you get your red polka dot iPad case? I loooove it!

oliveverlyblog said...

great set - love the window/shadow shot - so great!

Unknown said...

everything about this post is cozy and homey and sweet and everything i love. thanks for sharing your sweetness :)

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 said...

great peek into your day...and i love that coffee cup!!

Chelle said...

I love ten on ten so much and Court, just like your life... your pictures are all just so perfectly cozy and lovely! I cheated a little on mine this month too! And just posted in the very middle of the night, on what is officially the 12th now...xo

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! Love the last picture. Cute. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Love this alot! I want to do it really bad... and forget every.single.month. :) Sweet peak into your life.