It's starting to feel a little fallish around here.
What is it about Fall and Winter that brings out the desire to put my crafty pants on?
So I'm s-l-o-w-l-y starting to make some Autumnish, Fallish - whatever you want to call it stuff for my etsy shop...attempting somewhat of a "fall line".
I'm also sponsoring Under the Sycamore again for the month of October! I'm offering a 10% discount in my shop for all of her readers. Head on over to her blog next month to get the coupon code!
I'm continuing to sew and embroider around these parts so continue to check back often for new stuff.
I'm also getting ready to list a lot of really fun vintage stuff!
What crafty projects are you working on right now?






3 comments:
Impressive!!!!! I NEED some of those pillows.....Love it all...:-)Hugs, Mum
Love that pillow in the first photo!! I really truly want you to decorate my house someday :-)
hello girl :)
did u delete ur facebook? i couldn't find you :(
but wanted to say .. I am currently baking and wearing my courtney apron - LOVE IT!!
Thank you!
hope your well
x
Post a Comment