PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 15

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday to the man I shared the stars with....

the member of our family who always changes it from HGTV to ESPN...

the guy who is a human playground for those three up there....

the only man to ever tell me he was tired of saying
"I like you" when he wanted to say "I love you."

the same guy that always puts the dog out...even when it's late or early...

Happy Birthday to the mushy sensitive dude who really likes sappy movies...

the man who works hour upon hour to take care of his family...

who regularly brings candy home from the front desk at work for the kids...

who just yesterday brought me home peanut M&M's because he
remembered me saying they were my favorite...

Happy Birthday to the man who has been known to make me
homemade cards (really good ones at that)....

to the guy who is compassionate and caring but still a man's man....

Happy Birthday to the Daddy who puts the kids
to bed EVERY NIGHT - stories included....

Here is wishing you a birthday where you know how much
you are

LOVED

TREASURED

and

APPRECIATED.

And always remember.....I am one whole week older than you.

4 comments:

Nicoly said...

He is such a good Man....happy to have set you up and happy to call him Brother all these years later. Happy Birthday Greg!
Much love from the west side...
Ian, Nicole, Peyton and Ashtyn

Leslie said...

oh Courtney.
cute pic.
and happy happy birthday to Greg... and you.

I giggled over the homemade card thing. Nick makes me some awesome ones too... It always suprises me...

Courtney sounds like God blessed you with one amazing man... !

enjoy celebrating him.

Aminta said...

Lovely. And I realize you are lucky, but he is super lucky to have you and to have you realize just how lucky you guys are.
Darling darling darling. And that picture! AH! Tooo..... darling. lol
XOXO to you and thank you for thinking of me on that super busy day.
Minta

Sharon said...

He is a GREAT guy.....and a super son-in-law!!!!!HUGS