PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 29


This little guy....

Oh my.

He makes my heart happy.

I've never wished for a camera more than I did today.

Or for the ability to take a picture backwards while driving.

Good thing I didn't have my camera.

I might have tried.

The kids were doing what kids do in a car.

"Aaaaaahhhh......"

All together, in unison.

Getting one big kick out of themselves.

And Quinn.

Oh my.

The look on his little face.

Eyes closed.

Mouth open in a smile.

All his little teeth exposed.

"Aaahhhh....."

Such joy on his face.

Joining in with the big kids.

He is in that delightful in between stage.

Not quite a baby anymore.

Pretty much a toddler.

Really some of each.

He is delightful.

His siblings don't yet realize they are bigger than he is.

He is in that hitting phase.

Hitting with his hands.

Hitting with wooden spoons.

Toy guns.

(Of which I feel I need to make a disclaimer....it went with a cowboy costume from Halloween a few years back).

Oh how he makes his brother and sister cry.

He has such power, this little one.

To pierce our hearts with joy

and sometimes to raise welts.

(Just ask Addison...)

3 comments:

Nicoly said...

Stinkin' cute...

Anonymous said...

LOVE him and his older 'victims'!!!Namma

Chelle said...

My word, he's cute!
And Jack is right with Quinn in this terrorizing phase. There's hitting going on over here too. Oh my.