Just in case Autumn hasn't felt welcomed enough to
show it's beautiful self yet in your area
I thought I'd show you how I put out my welcome mat.
show it's beautiful self yet in your area
I thought I'd show you how I put out my welcome mat.
And that Welcome Mat?
No Check yet.
Four stores and not a decent Welcome Mat in sight.
And I loved hearing how some of you welcome Autumn.
Keep it coming!
I do have to say how very sorry I am to some of my friends who
commented that it was nowhere near Autumn in their neck of the woods.
My disclaimer is that
1. I live in the Pacific Northwest and Autumn does come a little sooner here
and
2. I grew up in Alaska. All of my formative years were spent there people!
September was most definitely Autumn and sometimes even snowy.
This is an ongoing dispute between my other half and I.
He swears that September is still summer.
WHAT??!!
Sorry, I'm right on this one.





4 comments:
oh Courtney take Autumn.. take it take it .. pleasee!!
I feel like I've lived in winter since March!!
but that said your porch looks stunning and cute - love it all!
especially the pinecone garland and flower everywhere!
I love how you decorate your front door - I always tell M about the cute 'H' I saw when I was there :)
I also love the vintage crate - I'm still trying to find more of these for my wedding. Did you get them somewhere locally? Are there any left in your stash from Farm Chicks maybe?
xx
Your autumn porch looks very happy, lady! I love cinnamon scented pinecones, too--I actually saved all mine from last year, and am trying to convince myself to wait a little longer to take them out. Most of me still wants some summer. We were seriously sun-deprived this year!
Your autumn porch looks very happy, lady! I love cinnamon scented pinecones, too--I actually saved all mine from last year, and am trying to convince myself to wait a little longer to take them out. Most of me still wants some summer. We were seriously sun-deprived this year!
I just bought an old Tonka truck for the yard, and now I know what to do with it. Now I know what to do with the old red cooler we have, too, that was Grandpa's so we can't get rid of it, but we can't use it. Love your creativity!
I pretend September is summer, because I don't want it to end. :)
Post a Comment