PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 9

Plus a few more to grow on...



continued from an earlier blog...

1. Seriously stuffed from a fat Reuben and multi layer chocolate cake mousse dessert at Chaps.

2. Feeling so darn blessed and loved. Thank you friends and family for the thoughtful and sweet words and gifts today. It means a lot. Really.
3. Excited to use my newly scored flatware from the Farm Chicks Store...red and white in different patterns. Need I say more?
4. A little bummed that I just saw on Facebook that
I could have gotten 20% off on above purchase if I had bragged I was their "friend".


5. The first song on my playlist here is totally my new fave. And it was discovered on accident. It's supposed to be "Sky" by Joshua Radin but it's "Paperweight" instead. I could listen to it ten times over...I think I will.


6. Can I just say how much I love Chaps and Cake? Again? I really love it. It makes me really happy just being there. And Celeste, the lovely owner...is just lovely. Really.


7. Just got a knock on my door with a special delivery of the sweetest little flowers and the perfect fall metal tray (which I totally collect!) from this special friend.

9. And my honey got home from work early...which might be because football starts tonight - or maybe not. He brought me flowers.

No comments: