You know. Of "the event".
I said, "I put pictures on my blog."
She said, "Nooo, I need pictures that will make me giggle. I need to giggle."
I showed my friend Andi picture number two today.
She said, "It looks like from when we were kids!"
Yes, indeed it does.
Memory lane anyone?
Anyone want to admit to having this style as a kid?
So are you giggling yet?
Or are you just writing me a sympathy card.
I do have to say: her hair was in a sweet little ponytail earlier in the day.
That is why she has that funny little bump out in the back.
She will not be wearing her hair down for a loooong while.
(Says her Mommy)
You can learn many things from children.
How much patience you have, for instance.
-Franklin P. Jones





7 comments:
And giggle I did! Over and over! I just can't look at it without a giggle fit. God bless my little niece, I love her so! But now, dear sister, I can sincerely say how truly sorry I am for you. This is indeed tragic for a mommy and you are handling it so very well. She is still darling as ever and I know she sports a pony well! We'll have to make her some nice barretts to help while her locks re-grow...
I gasped..... just so you know.
THAT IS A MULLET...
my condolonces....
and I think we all need to send some ultra pretty hair clips....
as a sort of... well.... pick me up for those chopped locks...
you were NOT exaggerating.. Holy moly.
Thanks for the laugh! They all do it, yes, most of them do! EVEN BOYS! lol
Love you Court!
I'm with Leslie... maybe she'll receive some REALLY pretty clips & bows & barrets for her upcoming birthday. <3 to you! xoxo
Yep. I am pretty sure that profile picture will be my go-to giggle picture for a LONG time! Totally feel for you, Court, but she is so stinkin' cute! :)
xo
I owned that hairstyle back in the day... owned it and WORKED it.
I have to admit I caught my breath a little. She got after it;)
Love that you want to keep it long, but momma consider letting go and cut it...of course this is coming from a momma of 3 boys.
Much love,
bon
Uh oh Bon, that coming from an ex-hairstylist! I'm afraid the sides are too short to even do a cute bob. What would you do if you were cutting her hair?
Post a Comment