PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 9

{Ramblings}


February is shaping up to be a busy, busy month!

Between a handful of friend's birthdays, V- day, my darling daughter's fourth birthday, a visit from Grandma, Auntie and the cousins, an up coming baby shower...book group, school functions and the like...I am feeling stretched a little thin.

Lists. 

Lots and lots of lists.

I think that will be the answer.

And trying to not spend much money on all of it.

Creative creativity.

Making use of what I already have.

Mantras to live by this month. 

Heck, mantras I should live by every month!

It feels a bit like the Christmas season....cookies to make, valentine cards to create, people to come through for...not that I don't love loving my peeps or eating lots of cookies...I mean let's be real here. I can handle the cookies. 

Oh, yes and the Farm Chicks countdown. Three and a half months and closing in every second. And the etsy shop I am trying to get stocked in order to have a fabulous grand opening. 

Just stuff. All of it. 

You keep him in perfect peace
whose mind is stayed on you,
because he trusts in you.
-Isaiah 26:3

I think this will be my mantra instead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to go to your cottage..Looks like your month will be a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!Mum

Fairlightday said...

Praying for you dear! Wishing you the most fabulous month and Etsy shop opening! And how I wish wish wish I could be there to visit you during the Farm Chick's show!