PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 6

{a little sigh of relief}

So just for all of you that were still losing sleep about my poor girl's hair fiasco - 

here are some pictures from this morning where I think she looks rather darling.

And you can't tell a mullet is hiding under there at all can you?

And let's just be honest. 

Grandma requested pictures.

She was in no mood to smile.

I had just {forced} her to wear a cute matching outfit.

Boy, she threw a tizzy over that one. 

I had to get a little stern.

And just to clarify how much of a nice Mommy I usually am......

the public can attest to the fact that I regularly let my daughter leave the house in for example:

red/pink clothing combinations, stripe, polka dot, and other print ensembles. 
(Now I know stripes and polka dots can be quite charming but let me reassure you..not in clashing color combos!) Shall we go on? Dresses over skirts over pants, my favorite was the polka dot short sleeved dress (pink in nature) over the solid red long sleeve top, and the fall inspired colored striped leggings. That was a classic. 

Plus, we are seeing family today. Family we don't see on a regular basis. You know on account of that really hyped up sports things going on today somewhere in the South. 

So today I feel the need to present my children as the clean, well dressed little tykes they usually are not.

And by the way, I had her pose with her heart shaped pancakes because she was in a heart inspired outfit. Heart on her sleeve, hearts on her tights. I just couldn't resist the cuteness of it all. 

Happy Super Bowling to you and yours!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew, I feel so much better now....Happy eating to you and the 'little tykes' and the Dad as well.....hugs, Mum She is adorable!!

Fairlightday said...

Cuteness! I'll have to try that hair-do on Rosie. And no, you truly can't tell there's a mullet hiding there. ;)
And isn't it amazing how they can get so upset over a matching "mom-approved" outfit?? My girls pull a lot of those stripes/polka dots/clashing colors outfits. Mike asked me the other day what I was teaching the girls??? Couldn't they please wear just one print per outfit? lol