This is what my life looks like when I play more and work less.
I'm working on working more and playing less so that I can play more.
Make sense?
This is really my husband's mantra.
He is truely a work first play later type of guy.
I am so the opposite.
Obviously.
I have so so many sewing projects that I want to start.
But who wants to be creative and sew when your sewing table looks like that?
Impossible, I know.
Plus, my sewing table resides in our basement.
Not a lot of natural light here.
I always want to drag my sewing table upstairs and work by the windows.
But that would defeat the point of the designated sewing area now wouldn't it?
Now check this out....
Do I hear the Hallelujah chorus anyone?
Stacks of beautious vintage linens just awaiting transformation...
Can you stand it?
I just barely can.
Loving, loving, loving these...
And a box full of vintage hankies....just too cute...too sweet. Whatever am I going to do with them?
I have some ideas...just you wait...
One room down, eight to go!
Have a fabulous Monday friends!





7 comments:
I don't think I have every been happier that you didn't come over! Looks like you have been REALLY productive! Maybe we can sew together soon! My new machine is travel-ready.... now I just need a project!
Love you! and GREAT JOB today! <3
I love that feeling of craftiness pouring outta me! Your fabric is lovely--I just realized that (apparently) I have to budget for fabric. I went to the thrift store twice this past week and I went home both times with huge bundles under my arms. :)
I am SQUEAKING with anticipation, dying to find out what you do with your newly-organized goodies--I'm sure your booth at Farm Chicks this year will be as swoon-worthy as it was in 2010. That polka dot tablecloth is so dear!
wow courtney wow. your craft room is the best thing that happened to me today. i just wish i could plop down in that red chair and craft right along with you. and as for that first picture...believe it or not, mine is worse! but it has potential. you've inspired me!
Grandma Susie would be so PROUD of you......fantastic selection...hugs Mum
First off, your blog looks amazing! I think you need to do a tutorial to show the rest of us how to do a cute font like that! Secondly,Gage and I are totally rocking out to your playlist this morning! I love the eighties music! Also... You're sewing area is pretty, and you're fabric stash! Oh my! Let's please sign up for a sewing class together at the Top Stitch sometime soon! I need some new techniques!
I want to be you sometimes. I want cute fabrics and a cute sewing table and well your creative mind. Love!
Post a Comment