It feels like Friday to me today.
Probably because my biggest has no school tomorrow.
And my husband is getting back into town tonight - yay!
This "feeling" like Friday is giving my whole Thursday a much rosier glow!
Yesterday I finally did something I'd been wanting to do for awhile.
You know, at least a few weeks. For me...that IS waiting awhile.
I turned on Sesame Street for the kids.
Whipped out the trusty old paintbrush (and a roller but who am I kidding...? That so did not get used..)
And turned my little hanging chalkboard in the kitchen into a chalkboard wall.
Now my house is on chalkboard crack...just a little bit.
I can't help myself though. I don't know how to stop.
And I suppose I am only contributing to my littlest one's addiction to the chalky stuff.
Seriously found him hiding behind the living room curtain last night - munching on a big orange fattie.
He's really sneaking now..that's trouble folks.
********
On other crafting notes -
Last night some girlfriends and i put together the cutest baby shower invitations!
Can't reveal them now because it's still all whispered secrets and dreams but soon, soon..
Getting together more and more for my etsy shop.
Trying really hard to be brave and just do it. Feeling awfully intimidated and time crunched.
Watched my talented friend Amy create the most darling business cards for me this week...eeks! Can't wait to get them printed and actually get to give one to someone!
And laundry. It IS getting done this week.
Can you consider that crafting? Maybe the craftiness of keeping your home clean enough to not be embarrassed by drop in visitors? There should be a book on that - I would totally buy it.
Oh, and for as much as I love planning other people's parties...I am just plain lame at planning my own kids.
My daughter's fourth birthday is in less than a week and have I planned a spectacular party?
No, some weird mental block is going on there.
Good thing my super Mom and super sister are flying into town.
Super sister promises to make the awesomest spaghetti and meatball birthday cake.
Stop gagging...I was skeptical at first too - until I saw the picture.
And how cute is this..we are going the the Spaghetti Factory for her birthday dinner.
Well, happy Friday, oops I mean Thursday to you!





4 comments:
It will be the best spaghetti cake the spaghetti factory has ever seen!!! I'm looking into the Pinkalicious cupcakes as per Miss Addison's request too!
And to you as well......
Oh, is the chalk muncher still at it?!
I just love that determination!
Sounds like you're a busy girl. Enjoy your long weekend!
Oohhh I was just wishing I had a chalkboard wall! How fun! You are seriously enabling your child though! He he he!
Post a Comment