My embroidery toolbox did not have peace this morning.
So I did not have peace this morning.
Especially thinking about the new project I wanted to start.
For my other new project I'm starting.
Confused?
Yeah, me too.
For my other new project I'm starting.
Confused?
Yeah, me too.





3 comments:
Love this. Glad your day at home left you with peace ... well, got you there anyway! <3
Go Courtney! Your "peace" is looking good! I completely understand how hard it can be to be creative when your creative "stuff" is a mess. It does not aid in letting the process flow (especially if you can't find that specific thing that you need!!!)
you are really getting into cleaning things up right now aren't you :)
Love the pretty colours of the embroidery thread and love your red toolbox!! Is there still some cute pillowcases in there :)
Post a Comment